Дотолнительный топливный бак с защитой для Jeep XJ 114 литров от GenRight
This is the GenRight Extended Range Fuel Tank for the Jeep Cherokee, XJ that was featured in JP Magazine back in October of 2008 in the "Mileage Master" articles. Now you can explore with confidence with up to a 500 mile range!
This extra capacity tank holds over 30 gallons of gas allowing you to stay out on the trail longer without worrying about running out of gas! Yes, you can forget about transporting and handling those old gas cans!
This tank was specifically designed to hold an EXTRA 10 gallons of fuel AND still fit in the stock location! This tank bolts in to the rear underside area to replace your stock gas tank for those long distance trips and keeps your center of gravity low by carrying the extra fuel down low in the stock location.
The GenRight tank has the same relation to the axle as the stock tank and occupies the exact same space as the stock tank, so if your suspension lift & axle combination works with your stock tank, it will work with this GenRight tank too.
Yes, it can be used with or without the factory receiver hitch. Sorry, NO axle move back possible with this model.
- 30.5 Gallon capacity
- Tank is made of 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy and TIG welded.
- Includes a heavy duty 3/16" thick Skid Plate.
- There is a foam liner is between the tank and skid plate.
- Stainless steel straps hold the tank in the skid plate.
- Multiple internal baffles to reduce fuel movement & keep fuel near the pick up.
- Uses the newer style stock Jeep XJ fuel module (pump/sending unit) 1997-2001.
- Works with the factory emissions and other related equipment so you will not get any check engine lights or other engine computer issues.
- Ground clearance is the same as stock or slightly lower depending on the model year Jeep you have.
- Includes the new factory Mopar roll over vent valves.
We have only checked this tank to fit with a Dana 35 or 44 rear axles in the stock location (lift kits are OK). However, we know customers have fit this tank with Ford 9" and Dana 60 rear axles too. Aftermarket trac bar mounts may need to be modified, BUT if your lift kit and trac bar mount works with your stock tank it will work with our gas tank too.
Some older model XJ's had the fuel pump module in the front of the tank. So you may need to upgrade to the newer style pump module. This may or may not work with your factory fuel gauge in the instrument cluster.
Range quoted above is calculated on 16MPG.
- Персональные рекомендации